Chocolate Chip Chia Seed Granola Bars Recipes
These simple, homemade granola bars feature just a handful of healthy ingredients. No baking required, vegan and gluten-free.
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Add all the ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix well until thoroughly combined.
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper or saran and firmly press the mixture into the pan.
- Spend a few minutes really pressing it in there, this will help them hold together properly once they’re done.
- Place in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut into 8 bars or 16 squares and store in the fridge or freezer in a sealed container.
Rated : 5 from 8 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post