Touchdown Vegan Bean Dip Recipes
Easy vegan bean dip made with a hearty combo of refried and black beans! Quick to prepare and perfect for parties or game-time!
- 15 oz. can refried beans (vegetarian-style)
- 15 oz. can black beans
- 1 small onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3/4 cup vegan shredded cheese (more or less)
- 1 1/2 tsp. cumin
- Salt to taste
- Tortilla chips for dipping
- Optional toppings: tomatoes, green onion, olives, etc.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Dice onion and mince garlic. In a saucepan over medium-high, saute onions, garlic, cumin, and salt for about 8 minutes or until softened.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add refried beans and black beans (rinsed and drained). Stir with spatula to combine, and heat for a few minutes until refried beans soften.
- Transfer mixture to a lightly sprayed 8×8 inch glass baking dish. Top with cheese.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Top with diced tomatoes, green onions, or other toppings of choice. Serve with tortilla chips for dipping.
Rated : 5 from 5 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post