Perfect Deviled Eggs with Bacon (Keto, Low Carb, Whole30) Recipes
The richest, creamiest deviled eggs with a crispy, smoky touch of bacon on top! These might just be the best deviled eggs you’ve ever had, and they’re so crazy easy and quick, too.
- 6 hard-eggs (see Note 1)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2-1 tablespoon butter (softened, or ghee for Whole30)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- smoked paprika (for sprinkling)
- 1/2 slice bacon (cut into thin pieces, cooked until crisp, and drained)
- piping bag (optional)
- open star tip (optional)
- This recipe is very easy to increase or reduce in quantity as necessary. Use the ingredients above as your starting point. See Note 2 for quantities for 1 dozen eggs.
- With a sharp knife, cut eggs in half. Tip: use a damp paper towel to simply wipe off excess yolk on knife between each egg. Cleaning the knife between each egg keeps the white of the deviled egg cleaner.
- Remove all yolks and transfer to a small bowl. Mash with a fork until the yolks become the texture of small, consistent crumbs. The more you mash, the smoother the final deviled egg.
- Stir in Dijon mustard, white vinegar, mayonnaise, softened butter, and salt. Adjust to taste, adding more mayonnaise, vinegar, or salt as desired.
- Transfer mixture to a piping bag fitted with a round or wide open star tip. Pipe yolk mixture into egg whites in a swirl shape. Alternately, simply evenly spoon the yolk mixture into egg whites.
- Top with a sprinkle of smoked paprika and 1-2 small pieces of bacon.
Rated : 5 from 5 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post