Instant Pot Artichokes Recipes
Making artichokes in the Instant Pot is the easiest way to steam this veggie! Set it and forget it, and they're done in about 20 minutes.
Cuisine : American,
Recipe Yields : 2 artichokes
Prep time : 8 minutes
Cook time : 12 minutes
Keywords : how to. cook artichokes in an Instant Pot, Instant Pot artichoke recipe, pressure cooker artichoke recipe,
- 2 medium artichokes
- 2 slices lemon
- 2 cloves garlic smashed
- 2 cups water
- Cut the stalks off of the artichokes and slice an inch off the top. Trim any pointed leaves with scissors and rub with lemon.
- Put the water, lemon, and garlic in the instant pot.
- Place the trivet on top and then place the artichokes face up.
- Cook on high pressure 12 minutes or 13-14 minutes for large artichokes.
- Quick release.
- Serve with a simple dip of melted butter and mayonnaise.
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post