Crockpot Carnitas from Pork Tenderloin (Paleo, Whole30, Low Carb, Keto) Recipes
Whole30 Crockpot carnitas made from pork tenderloin or pork loin in the slow cooker. An easy, healthy Mexican dinner recipe that’s paleo, Whole30, low carb, and keto.
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil (or olive oil)
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin or loin
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 jalapeño (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons salt
- Juice of one lime
- Juice of one navel orange
- avocado oil
- slow cooker
- Pat dry pork tenderloin with paper towels. Combine rub ingredients and rub all over tenderloin then place in your Crockpot.
- Top with remaining ingredients, cover, and cook on high for 4-6 hours or low for 6-8 hours. When done, the meat will be cooked through and very tender, easily separated with a fork.
- Remove the tenderloin from the Crockpot and shred the meat with two forks. Do not discard juices.
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post