Vegan Chickpea Breakfast Cookies Recipes
Hearty, wholesome chickpea cookies with pumpkin and dates. Enjoy these as a snack, for a quick breakfast or sweet treat anytime.
- 2 cups (200 g) oats
- 2 cups lightly packed (325 g) pitted dates
- 1 19 oz can (360 g) chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup (75 g) pure pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or high-powered blender and mix until it forms a thick, smooth dough.
- Roll into 12 large balls and place on a parchment paper or silicone mat-lined baking sheet. Press the balls down with the palm of your hand to create nice cookie shapes.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Store in the fridge for up to a week.
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post