Tuscan Shrimp Recipes
This creamy Tuscan shrimp is super easy, fast, and is packed full of flavor and veggies.
- 1 pound shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 6 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 small onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes (julienned)
- 1 1/2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 can coconut cream (refrigerated)
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 5 ounces baby spinach (fresh)
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder (see notes)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 tablespoon parsley (fresh, chopped)
- Place a large skillet over medium heat. Melt ghee in large saute pan. Add garlic and saute 1 minute.
- Add shrimp and cook 2 minutes on each side. Move into a bowl.
- Return skillet to medium heat. Add avocado oil and heat until shimmering. Add onion and saute until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add sun dried tomatoes, and stir 2 minutes. Reduce heat to medium low.
- Add coconut cream. Bring to slow boil and stir occasionally. Season with salt and pepper. If your sauce isn't thick enough, add the arrowroot and water mixture to thicken.
- Add spinach and yeast. Stir until spinach is wilted.
- Add shrimp, basil, oregano, and parsley. Stir well. Serve over cauliflower rice.
Rated : 5 from 8 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post