Instant Pot Caramel Sauce (Vegan, Paleo, Refined Sugar Free, Dairy Free) Recipes
This Instant Pot caramel sauce is vegan, paleo, refined sugar free and dairy free, and it’s impossibly rich, sweet, and creamy. This Instant Pot caramel sauce is so quick and easy, totally fool proof, and absolutely delicious. This is my favorite paleo caramel sauce, and the fact that it’s an Instant Pot caramel sauce just makes it so much better!
- 1 14- ounce can coconut cream
- 3/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup refined coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- Instant Pot
- Combine coconut cream, maple syrup, and coconut oil in the Instant Pot on Sauté mode at Normal heat. Whisk until smooth as the coconut oil and coconut cream and melt and bring to a boil. Let boil for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, then turn Instant Pot off.
- Stir in pure vanilla extract and pinch of sea salt. Let cool slightly then transfer to airtight container.
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post