Avocado Cream with Greek Yogurt Recipes
A tart, rich, and bright avocado dip that takes minutes to prepare and is incredibly versatile. Greek yogurt for protein and general ease and deliciousness!
- 1 ripe avocado (, seeded and flesh scooped out*)
- 1 large garlic clove (, peeled and smashed)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (, preferably full-fat)
- juice of one lime (, to taste)
- salt (, to taste)
- Place garlic clove in food processor and process alone briefly until roughly chopped. Add avocado and Greek yogurt and blitz until very smooth. Add lime juice and salt, a bit at a time, until desired taste is achieved. Serve immediately. If you need to refrigerate the dip and serve later, place a piece of plastic wrap directly on the surface of the crema and make sure there’s no surface exposed to air. Stir before serving.
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post