Vegan Hawaiian BBQ Quesadillas Recipes
Vegan Hawaiian BBQ Quesadillas made with sweet pineapple, dairy-free cheese, and flavorful BBQ sauce! A super quick vegan weeknight meal!
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits (halved)
- 1/4 cup red onion (sliced)
- 1/4 cup cilantro (roughly chopped, stems removed)
- 1/3 cup BBQ sauce (more/less to taste)
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan cheese
- 2 large tortillas (gluten-free if desired)
- On a skillet over medium heat, place a tortilla and lightly sprinkle with vegan cheese on one half.
- On that same cheese half, add cilantro, pineapple (any excess juice removed), onion, and drizzle with BBQ sauce.
- Top with another light layer of cheese.
- Fold over the top half and let heat for about 10 minutes, turning halfway through until cheese is melted. Repeat process for other quesadilla.
- Serve with extra BBQ sauce (or guacamole) for dipping if desired!
Rated : 5 from 5 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post