Chickpea Avocado Mash with Lemon Recipes
Our favorite lunch! This easy, healthy Chickpea Avocado Mash with Lemon only takes 5 minutes to whip up – and no cooking! (Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free)
- 15 oz. can chickpeas
- 1 ripe avocado
- Juice from 1/2 lemon (more to taste)
- Salt/pepper to taste
- Rinse and drain chickpeas and place in a bowl. Mash with a potato masher or fork.
- Cut avocado in half and remove pit. Scoop out the avocado and place in bowl.
- Mash again to combine with the chickpeas.
- Add lemon juice and stir. Salt/pepper to taste.
Rated : 5 from 5 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post