Hoisin Roasted Green Beans Recipes
Easy and flavorful Hoisin Roasted Green Beans! A simple, delicious side dish for a variety of Asian-inspired meals.
- 1 1/2 lbs. green beans (stems removed)
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce (GF if desired)
- Juice of 1 orange
- 2 Tbsp. tamari (or soy sauce)
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil or olive oil (optional)
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Stir all ingredients (except green beans) together in a large bowl.
- Add green beans and toss well to coat.
- On a rimmed baking sheet, spread the coated beans in an even layer.
- Roast 15-20 minutes or until desired tenderness.
- Drizzle beans with leftover pan juices before serving if you wish. Serve warm or at room temp.
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post