Hibiscus Tea (Agua de Jamaica) Recipes
- 1 1/2 cup of dried Jamaica Flowers
- 3 cups of water
- 4 cups of water to make 2 quarts of the final drink
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup agave nectar
- juice of two limes
- Place the dried flowers in a small pot with the 3 cups of water and bring to a boil. Boil for about 20-30 minutes over medium-low heat.
- Cover and let steep for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Strain the flower and water tea. Stir in the remaining 4 cups water, 1/4 cup agave nectar, and lime juice. Add more agave nectar, to taste, if desired.
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post