Healthy Vegan Chocolate Milkshake Recipes
Healthy (2 MINUTE!) Chocolate Milkshake made with only 4 simple ingredients! Deliciously thick, creamy, and smooth.
- 1 cup vanilla almond milk (or other non-dairy milk)
- 1 ripe banana (frozen if desired)
- 2 Tbsp. cacao powder (I use this brand)
- 1 Tbsp. agave or pure maple syrup
- Optional: 2-3 ice cubes
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste and adjust if necessary.
Rated : 5 from 6 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post