Chopped Vegetable Thai Salad with Peanut Sauce Recipes
Delicious, nutritious and ready in less than 20 minutes, this Thai-inspired dish is filling and full of flavour. Enjoy it as a meal or side.
- 1/2 red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1/2 a daikon, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 3 carrots, peeled and grated
- 1 cucumber, diced
- 3 heads mini bok choy, finely chopped
- 1 orange pepper, finely sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, finely sliced
- 1/4 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 cup all-natural nut butter (I used cashew, almond or peanut would work too)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped lemongrass
- 1 tablespoon ginger, peeled
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons gluten-free tamari (sub soy sauce)
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup water (add extra 1 tbsp at a time to adjust consistency)
- Add all the chopped vegetables into a large bowl.
- Place the cashew butter and rest of the ingredients into a high-powered blender. Mix until smooth.
- Mix with the vegetables and serve.
- Makes 4 large dinner-sized portions or 6-8 sides.
Rated : 5 from 5 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post