Buffalo Chicken Ranch Whole30 Meal Prep (Whole30 Meal Prep) Recipes
A Whole30 meal prep idea that’s easy and loaded with flavor. Cauliflower rice, shredded buffalo chicken, veggies, and ranch dressing make this meal prep recipe a favorite. Keto, paleo, low carb.
- 2 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
- 2 Tbsp. ghee
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. Whole30 mayonnaise
- 2 12-ounce bags frozen cauliflower rice
- pinch turmeric (if desired)
- 1 head romaine lettuce (shredded)
- 1 cucumber (diced)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1 bunch green onions (sliced thin)
- 2 avocados (peeled, seeded, and diced before serving)
- Whole30 ranch dressing (for drizzling)
- celery sticks (for garnish)
- Instant Pot
- meal prep containers
- If you do not have an Instant Pot, see Note for alternate directions for chicken using a slow cooker.
- Make your shredded chicken: combine chicken breasts, Frank’s Red Hot Sauce, ghee, and salt in the pot of an Instant Pot. Do not add water. Secure lid and cook on Manual, high pressure for 20 minutes. Quick release pressure and remove chicken breasts from the pot. Shred with two forks then return to pot. Add in 1 tablespoon mayonnaise and cook on Sauté mode a few minutes until sauce is absorbed.
- Put frozen cauliflower rice in a saucepan with a lid and place over low heat. Cook until thawed and cooked through, seasoning with salt. Add a pinch of turmeric for color, if desired, and stir very well to combine. Remove from heat.
- Assemble your meal prep: evenly divide all ingredients among 4-6 meal prep containers. Spoon cauliflower rice into 1/3 of each container, place romaine into 1/3 of each container, then place chicken in other 1/3. Top with tomatoes and cucumbers, then sprinkle with green onions. Serve with freshly diced avocado, cucumber sticks, and plenty of Whole30 Ranch dressing.
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post