Almond Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipes
Soft and chewy chocolate chip cookies with crispy edges, made gluten and grain free with almond flour.
Cuisine : American,
Recipe Yields : 30 cookies
Prep time : 15 minutes
Cook time : 15 minutes
Keywords : almond flour chocolate chip cookies, gluten free chocolate chip cookies, grain free chocolate chip cookies,
- 3 cups fine almond flour
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips (plus more for dotting tops of cookies, if desired)
- Place room temperature butter and sugars in a large bowl. Beat on high speed with a handheld mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add remaining ingredients except chocolate chips. Beat on medium speed until incorporated. Fold in chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Portion out equally sized balls of cookie dough using a cookie scoop or disher that holds about 1 1/2 tablespoons. Alternately, use a spoon to scoop equally sized balls of dough and roll between your palms. Place cookie dough about 2 1/2 inches from one another.
- For picture perfect cookies, press 3-4 additional chocolate chips into the rounded tops of the cookie dough.
- Chill 60 minutes. If you’re short on time, chill at least 30 minutes, but chilling longer is fine.
- Preheat oven to 325º F. Place baking sheets in oven and bake 13-15 minutes or until edges are faintly golden brown and set. Remove from oven and let cookies stand baking sheet about 5 minutes, then carefully transfer to a wire cooling rack with a spatula. Let cool completely.
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post