Smoked Salmon Cobb Salad Recipes
An absolute explosion of flavor, this smoked salmon cobb salad is layered with crisp bacon, creamy smoked gouda, cubed avocado, and tender boiled eggs.
- 4 cups mixed greens
- 1 Roma tomato (, seeded and diced)
- 1 avocado (, peeled, seeded, and cubed)
- 2 eggs (, medium yolk (I always use this method and cooked these eggs 7 minutes. Always perfect!), cubed)
- 4 pieces bacon (, cooked ’til crisp and crumbled)
- 1/2 cup shredded gouda
- 6-7 ounces smoked salmon (, preferably fresh)
- homemade ranch dressing
- Assemble salads: divide all ingredients and place greens in serving bowls. Arrange ingredients on top of greens, as desired. Serve with ranch dressing.
Rated : 5 from 3 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post