Whole30 Sweet Potato Casserole with Pecan-Date Topping (Paleo) Recipes
This Whole30 sweet potato casserole with pecans is a must for any Whole30 Thanksgiving table! With no sweeteners and a cinnamon pecan-date topping, you might end up eating the leftovers for breakfast (we did!). This Whole30 sweet potato casserole is naturally sweetened and just so delicious. A new Whole30 Thanksgiving classic!
- 3 cups cooked and mashed sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 teaspoon Whole30-compliant vanilla powder (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 ripe banana (mashed)
- spray coconut oil or other Whole30-compliant spray cooking oil
- 1/4 cup ghee
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch pumpkin spice
- 1/4 cup dates (diced)
- 2 tablespoons coconut sugar (or maple sugar if *NOT* on a Whole30)
- 9×9″ baking pan
- Stir together all sweet potato casserole ingredients. In a small bowl, combine all pecan-date topping ingredients until well combined and coated.
- Spray 9×9″ pan with cooking spray. Spoon sweet potato casserole into pan and spread topping evenly over surface. Bake at 350º F for 30 minutes.
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post