Super Seed Granola Recipes
Quick and easy super-seedy granola loaded with chia, flax, hemp, and sunflower seeds!
- 2 1/2 cups rolled oats (gluten-free if desired)
- 1 cup walnuts (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup hemp seeds (I use this brand)
- 1/8 cup chia seeds (I use this brand)
- 1/8 cup ground flax seeds
- 1/2 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (or vegetable oil, etc.)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. vegan butter (or more oil)
- 1 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 cup dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 325.
- In a small saucepan over low heat, add maple syrup, oil, and butter. Heat until butter is melted, stirring occasionally. Add vanilla.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, add oats, walnuts, hemp, chia, sunflower, and flax. (Note: dried fruit is added after baking!)
- Add liquid from pan to the oat mixture and toss until thoroughly combined. Salt to taste if desired.
- On a large rimmed baking sheet, place parchment paper. Spread granola evenly on the pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, stirring about every 10 minutes, until granola is golden brown.
- After granola cools, add dried cherries.
- Stores in a sealed container at room temp for about a month.
Rated : 5 from 6 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post