Chocolate Orange No-Bake Brownies Recipes
You only need 6 ingredients for these simple, raw vegan brownies. They’re healthy enough to eat anytime of day for a snack but decadent enough to enjoy as a dessert too!
- 1 cup raw almonds (120 g)
- 1 cup packed, soft pitted dates (250 g)
- 1/4 cup cacao powder (sub regular cocoa powder)
- 4 tbsp almond butter (60 g)
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (or more to taste)
- 1 tbsp orange zest (optional)
- Add the almonds to a food processor and mix until mostly broken down. It should resemble coarse flour.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until it forms a thick dough. The dough should come together into one big ball as it processes. If it seems too dry, add warm water 1 tbsp at a time until the dough all comes together. It should be very thick and sticky.
- Line a small square baking pan (mine was 7 x 7 inches) with wax paper, parchment paper or saran and then firmly press the dough into the pan.
- Set in the freezer for at least 30 minutes.
- Cut into 8 bars or 12 squares and enjoy! Leftovers can be stored in an air-tight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks or freezer for up to 3 months.
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post