Kale Salad with Cranberries Recipes
A bright and light raw kale salad tossed in a lemony honey vinaigrette and dotted with sweet, tart dried cranberries. The perfect side dish for a heavy holiday feast!
- 1 bunch organic curly kale
- juice of one lemon
- 3 tablespoons good olive oil
- 2 teaspoons raw local honey
- salt (, to taste)
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- pine nuts or chopped walnuts (, optional, to taste)
- Rip the leaves of the kale from the stems and tear into bite-sized pieces, Place in a large bowl.
- Make your dressing: whisk together the juice of one lemon, 3 tablespoons good olive oil, 2 teaspoons raw local honey, and salt, to taste. Pour about half over your kale and, with your hands, massage into the leaves until they’re a bit wilted (they will look a little less curly but will taste a lot better and will be easier to digest). Add a bit more dressing at a time, to taste, then toss cranberries and nuts, if using. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Rated : 5 from 5 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post