Sauteed Portobello with Spinach Recipes
Tender "meaty" portobello with spinach, garlic, and tamari. An easy, satisfying side dish (or pair it with rice or quinoa for more of a meal!)
- 3 large portobellos
- 6 oz. baby spinach
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1 Tbsp. tamari
- 2 tsp. olive oil or sesame oil
- Optional: sesame seeds for serving
- Mince garlic. Remove stems of portobellos and wipe clean with a damp cloth. Cut into 1/2 inch slices.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add olive oil or sesame oil. Add the mushrooms and sauté for about 6 minutes or until just tender.
- Add garlic and sauté for 1 minute.
- Reduce heat to med-low and add tamari. Stir.
- Add spinach (in smaller batches if necessary) and gently stir often until just wilted.
- Drizzle a touch more tamari to taste if necessary, and top with sesame seeds (optional).
Rated : 5 from 6 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post