Chocolate Chip Banana Oat Cookies Recipes
Easy vegan Banana Oat Cookies with dairy-free chocolate chips! An awesome (healthier) treat that you could even eat for breakfast!
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 2 cups rolled oats (gluten-free if desired)
- 2/3 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 3 Tbsp. canola oil (or other flavorless oil, like melted coconut oil)
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon (I use Ceylon)
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash bananas in a bowl. Add peanut butter, oil, syrup, and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, add the dry ingredients: oats, chocolate chips, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place cookie dough dollops by the spoonful about an inch apart on the pan.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes (more or less depending on your oven and size of cookies. I take them out when the tops are lightly browned.)
- Let cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Rated : 5 from 4 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post