Savory Vegan Chex Mix Recipes
Easy homemade Vegan Chex Mix! Made with delicious, savory flavors of onion, garlic, and smoked paprika for a crave-worthy snack.
- 3 cups corn chex cereal
- 3 cups rice chex cereal
- 1 1/2 cup pretzels (GF if desired)
- 1 1/2 cup mixed nuts
- 6 Tbsp. vegan butter (I like Miyoko's brand)
- 1 Tbsp. tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1/4 tsp. salt (more/less to taste)
- Preheat oven to 250.
- In a very large mixing bowl, add chex, pretzels, and nuts.
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe bowl. When melted, add tamari, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder, and salt. Stir. (Feel free to test the salt level by dipping one of the chex.)
- Immediately after stirring the butter mixture, pour it over the chex mix.
- Gently stir for 1-2 minutes to thoroughly combine.
- Place on a baking pan, and spread evenly.
- Bake for about 1 hour (or more if desired), stirring every 15 minutes.
- Let cool and store in an airtight container.
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post