Whole30 Chicken Bacon Ranch Poppers (Paleo) Recipes
These Whole30 chicken bacon ranch poppers are one of our favorite Whole30 dinner recipe: super flavorful, family-friendly, and great for leftovers. Loaded with veggies and plenty of ranch dressing for dipping, these Whole30 chicken bacon ranch poppers are a must-try Whole30 dinner recipe for any meal plan!
- 4 cloves garlic (minced)
- 5-6 green onions (chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley (chopped)
- 4 slices bacon (diced)
- 2 pounds ground chicken breast (see note)
- 4 cups grated zucchini (unpeeled)
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- freshly cracked pepper
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- coconut oil (avocado oil, or ghee for frying)
- Whole30 dump ranch dressing (for dipping)
- food processor
- large mixing bowl
- If you have a food processor, prepare your ingredients: add peeled and smashed garlic to bowl of food processor and process until minced. Add green onions and parsley and pulse until chopped. Add diced bacon and pulse until chopped. Transfer mixture to a large mixing bowl. Fit shredding blade to food processor and process zucchini through until you have 4 cups. Transfer zucchini to large mixing bowl.
- If you don’t have a food processor, simply prepare the garlic, green onions, parsley, bacon, and zucchini as noted in the ingredient list. Combine all in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in ground chicken and seasoning to large mixing bowl and mix thoroughly with clean hands. Use a disher to scoop out uniform balls of meatballs mixture and place on a baking sheet. Repeat until all mixture has been used.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and coat with a layer of oil. Fry meatballs in batches until browned on all sides and cooked through, about 7-10 minutes total. Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon or spatula and drain on a plate lined with paper towels. Repeat until all meatballs are cooked. Serve with plenty of Whole30 dump ranch dressing.
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post