Flourless Chocolate Cake Recipes
A rich and easy chocolate cake. Gluten-free and freakin’ delicious.
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate (no need to chop if using chips, chopped)
- 1/2 cup butter
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300º F. Grease an 8″ round cake pan, and dust with cocoa powder.
- Melt the chocolate and butter, two options: In the top of a double boiler over lightly simmering water, melt chocolate and butter. OR microwave in a microwave-safe bowl in 30-second bursts, being careful not to over-nuke.
- Remove from heat, and stir in sugar, cocoa powder, eggs, and vanilla. Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Let cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely. Slices can be reheated for 20 to 30 seconds in the microwave before serving.
Rated : 5 from 4 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post