Strawberry Cheesecake Overnight Protein Oats Recipes
Cheesecake for breakfast, anyone? These high-protein overnight oats are inspired by classic strawberry cheesecake. Lemon, fresh strawberries and tangy dairy-free yogurt add cheesecake flavor and vegan vanilla protein powder helps sweeten it up and increase the protein content.
- 1/2 cup (50 g) rolled oats
- 1/2 serving (15 g) vegan vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup fresh (70 g) sliced strawberries
- 1 tbsp (11 g) chia seeds
- 2 tbsp (40 g) dairy-free yogurt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (substitute plant-based milk of choice)
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla bean powder (substitute pure vanilla extract)
- crumbled graham crackers
- more dairy-free yogurt
- strawberry jam or homemade chia seed jam
- sliced fresh strawberries
- Add all ingredients to a container, stir to thoroughly combine and place in the fridge for at least a few hours, up to overnight.
- In the morning, dig right in or top with crumbled graham crackers, sliced strawberries, strawberry jam and a dollop of dairy-free yogurt.
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post