Paleo Chocolate Mousse Dip for Strawberries (Vegan) Recipes
This paleo chocolate mousse dip for strawberries is the perfect paleo Valentine’s Day dessert. It’s super easy to whip together and healthier, too, so you’ll feel great after snacking on this vegan chocolate mousse dip for strawberries! Super rich and creamy, this paleo chocolate mousse dip for strawberries is one of my all-time favorite recipes.
- 1 cup Enjoy Life dairy-free chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. refined Sprouts coconut oil
- 1 cup coconut cream (just the white solid part from a can of Sprouts Coconut Cream)
- 1 1/2 tsp. Sprouts Organic Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- pinch Sprouts cinnamon powder
- 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil. Microwave 60 seconds then stir very well. Continue microwave the chocolate-coconut oil mixture in 30-second bursts, stirring very well in between each burst, until completely melted.
- Add remaining ingredients to melted chocolate and coconut oil and stir until completely combined. Chill until solid. Remove from refrigerator about 15 minutes prior to serving to soften.
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post