Chocolate Oat Balls Recipes
These tasty little treats are an awesome way to sneak in lots of healthy oats, nuts, and seeds. Easy to make and store for snacks later!
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips (dairy-free)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats (GF if desired)
- 1/4 cup agave
- 1/4 cup almonds (crushed)
- 1/8 cup ground flax seed
- 1/8 cup sunflower seeds
- In a small pan over medium heat, add peanut butter and agave. Stir and let heat for a few minutes until creamy and melted.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Stir with spatula for a couple minutes to combine until chocolate thoroughly melts.
- Remove from heat and let sit in pan about 10 minutes to cool.
- When it cools enough to touch, mold into balls. (They’ll harden further as they sit.) We store ours in an airtight container in the fridge.
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post