Whole30 Panera Fuji Apple Salad with Chicken (Paleo, Sugar + Dairy Free) Recipes
This Whole30 Panera Fuji apple salad with chicken is a paleo copycat of the delicious Panera salad with no sugar, dairy, or funky ingredients! Bright, flavorful, and light, this Whole30 Panera Fuji apple salad with chicken is a delicious Whole30 lunch or light Whole30 dinner recipe. One of my favorite Whole30 copycat recipes!
- 1 Fuji apple (thinly sliced OR)
- 1 cup Whole30 compliant apple chips (plus more as desired)
- 1 medium chicken breast
- salt and pepper
- 4-6 cups mixed greens
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes (halved)
- 1/4 cup red onion (thinly sliced)
- 1/3 cup pecans (lightly toasted in a dry skillet until browned)
- creamy Whole30 balsamic dressing to taste (about 1/4 cup)
- If making apple chips: preheat oven to 225º F. Arrange apple slices on a baking sheet and bake 90 minutes, flipping halfway. Bake another 30 minutes, if desired, for a crispier apple chip.
- Bake chicken breast: Preheat oven to 325º F. Season chicken breast with plenty of salt and a bit of freshly cracked black pepper. Bake 18 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 160º. Remove from oven and let cool to room temperature.
- Plate salad: split mixed greens between serving bowls, then top with other ingredients. Toss with balsamic dressing until lightly dressed. Serve immediately.
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post