Ultimate Greek Chopped Salad Recipes
Crisp, refreshing Greek Chopped Salad with a garbanzo bean protein boost and tangy vinegar-oregano dressing!
- 1 hothouse cucumber
- 4-5 ripe roma tomatoes (or grape tomatoes)
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 1/2 small red onion
- 15 oz. can garbanzo beans (rinsed and drained)
- Optional: olives, vegan feta, pepperoncini, fresh herbs
- 3 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil (omit for oil-free)
- 2 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Make the dressing: in a small bowl, combine all ingredients and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Dice the cucumber, onion, bell pepper and tomatoes (removing any excess liquid from tomatoes).
- Put vegetables and garbanzo beans in a large bowl.
- Add dressing and toss to combine.
- Can eat immediately or refrigerate for at least an hour to let flavors combine. Some dressing will settle on the bottom, so stir before serving.
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post