Strawberry Cheesecake Milkshakes (vegan) Recipes
Creamy, rich, a bit tangy and tart, and totally vegan.
- 1 1/2 cups vegan Tofutti vanilla ice “cream”
- 3 ounces Toffu Better Than Cream Cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almond milk or other alt-milk
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- 1 cup strawberries (, hulled and quartered)
- crushed vegan graham crackers (, for serving)
- Whipped coconut cream:
- 1 can full-fat coconut milk ((MUST be full-fat))
- pinch sugar or other sweetener
- dash vanilla extract
- Prepare for whipped coconut cream: place can of coconut milk in the fridge and leave overnight. Do not skip!
- Chill a medium-size bowl. Remove the refrigerated can of coconut milk and flip it upside then open. Pour the coconut water/liquid into another bowl and scoop out the coconut cream into the chilled medium-size bowl. Whip the coconut cream using an electric mixer or handheld beaters. Add a pinch of sugar or other sweetener and a dash of vanilla extract and stir ’til combined.
- Make the milkshake: Blend all ingredients but vegan graham cracker crumbs until smooth. Pour into serving glass and top with whipped coconut cream and crushed graham crackers.
Rated : 5 from 8 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post