Breakfast Pita Pizza (Vegan) Recipes
Soft whole wheat pita slathered with fruity jam and topped with salted pistachios. Quick, versatile, and filling, this should be your new go-to weekday breakfast. Vegan.
- 1 whole wheat pita
- about 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- about 2 tablespoons jam (, any flavor)
- 2 tablespoons chopped salted pistachios
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF. Lightly brush the top of the pita with olive oil, reserving a little, then spread the jam on top, not getting too close to the edge, as the jam will run a bit. Sprinkle pistachios on top and gently brush tops of nuts with the remaining olive oil, to prevent burning.
- Place on a baking sheet and bake 5 – 10 minutes, or until jam is bubbly and pistachios are turning golden brown. Remove from oven and let cool a few minutes before slicing into four pieces with a pizza cutter.
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post