Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipes
This buffalo chicken dip is super creamy and rich, perfectly spicy, and oh so easy! Made in the slow cooker or Crockpot, it's a tailgating favorite and a perfect appetizer.
- 4 cups cooked chicken (about 2 medium boneless skinless chicken breasts (weighing about 1 1/2 lbs. uncooked))
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3/4 cup Franks red hot sauce (or regular hot sauce of choice)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese for garnish (optional)
- green onions (for garnish, optional)
- tortilla chips (crostini, or parmesan crisps, for serving)
- celery sticks and carrot sticks (for serving)
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker or Crockpot. Cook on low for 1 1/2-2 hours or on high for 1 hour, stirring occasionally, or until hot, melted, and bubbly.
Rated : 5 from 6 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post