Broccoli with Asian Garlic Sauce Recipes
A super easy side dish featuring fresh, nutrient-packed broccoli drenched in a savory Asian garlic sauce!
- 4 cups broccoli florets (1 large bunch)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil (*oil-free option below)
- 2 Tbsp. tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch (or arrowroot or thickener of choice)
- Optional topping: sesame seeds, red pepper flakes
- Mince garlic.
- In a bowl, add garlic, tamari (or soy sauce), broth, and cornstarch. Whisk to combine.
- In a large skillet over med-high, add sesame oil and heat for a minute.
- Carefully add broccoli florets. Cook for about 4 minutes, stirring often to prevent burning.
- Reduce heat to med-low, then and add garlic sauce. Stir well to coat.
- Cook for about 3 minutes, or until broccoli is desired tenderness. (The sauce will thicken and absorb into the broccoli.)
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post