Asparagus & Mushroom Stir-Fry Recipes
Easy asparagus and mushroom stir-fry with a tasty, simple garlic sauce! Beautiful side dish for Asian-inspired meals.
- 1 lb. asparagus
- 1 lb. mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 1/2 cup vegetable broth
- 2 Tbsp. tamari (or soy sauce)
- 1 tsp. sesame oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- Optional: 1 Tbsp. cornstarch (for a thicker sauce)
- Make the sauce: mince garlic, and add all sauce ingredients to a small bowl. Stir to combine and set aside.
- Halve or quarter the mushrooms, and cut the asparagus into 1-2 inch pieces.
- In a large skillet or wok over med-high heat, add 2 Tbsp. sesame oil.
- When hot, carefully add the mushrooms and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the asparagus. Stirring often, cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the sauce and cook for a couple more minutes, or until vegetables reach desired tenderness.
- When serving, there will be sauce remaining in the pan that I like to spoon over the veggies (or rice/quinoa if you’re using!)
Rated : 5 from 8 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post