Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipes
The perfect blend of pumpkin and warm, aromatic spices, this version of the famous Starbucks drink is vegan, gluten-free, and refined-sugar-free.. and almost painfully delicious.
- For syrup:
- 1 1/2 cup agave nectar
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin spice
- 4 cinnamon sticks
- 1/4 cup pumpkin purée
- For latte:
- 1/2 cup unsweetened (, unflavored almond milk)
- 1/3 cup freshly brewed hot espresso ((or strongly-brewed coffee))
- about 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice syrup (, to taste)
- Combine all syrup ingredients in a medium saucepan and place over medium-high heat. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and let sit for 10 minutes. Strain very well, using a nut milk bag or cheesecloth. Keep in an airtight container in the fridge until ready to use.
- To make latte: Froth milk with frother or do manually: heat almond milk over medium heat. Whisk vigorously until milk is foamy. Pour espresso into serving mug and stir in about 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice syrup, less or more to taste based on how sweet you like your espresso drinks. Pour milk into mug, holding foam back with spoon. Spoon foam over latte and sprinkle with cinnamon to serve, optional.
Rated : 5 from 5 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post