Blueberry Oatmeal Pancakes (Vegan, Gluten Free) Recipes
Gluten-free and vegan blueberry oatmeal pancakes that come together quickly and are totally delicious.
- 1 tablespoon freshly ground flaxseed meal
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- about 3/4 cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (, melted)
- about 1 cup blueberries
- blueberry chia jam (, to serve)
- maple syrup (, to serve)
- Mix together the tablespoon of flaxseed meal and 3 tablespoons warm water and set aside until gooey, almost like egg whites.
- In a measuring cup, add 1 teaspoon lemon juice then top off with almond milk to make 3/4 cup. Stir and set aside until curdled.
- In a blender, add oats and blend quickly until almost forms a flour. Add remaining ingredients, except for blueberries, and blend until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled skillet or griddle over medium heat. Spoon pancake batter on, about 1/4 cup per pancake, and place about 5-7 blueberries on top. Cook until bubbles form and burst on the surface. Flip with a spatula and press down to cook evenly. Cook about 3 more minutes, or until cooked through. Serve with blueberry chia jam and maple syrup.
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post