Best Chimichurri Ever: Texas de Brazil Chimichurri Recipes
The absolute best chimichurri recipe. Garlicky and a bit spicy with lovely fresh herbs, it’s super easy to make and the perfect sauce or condiment for any vegan, paleo, or Whole30 fridge. The Texas de Brazil chimichurri recipe, it’s by far my favorite chimichurri recipe of all time!Makes 2 cups. Serving size is 2 tablespoons.
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1 cup olive oil or avocado oil
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon salt (plus more to taste)
- food processor
- In a food processor, process fresh garlic until minced. Add fresh parsley and fresh cilantro and pulse until uniformly chopped. Add in remaining ingredients and pulse until well combined. Transfer to an airtight container and keep in the fridge.
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post