Vegan No Bake Cookie Dough Cheesecake (Paleo, Raw) Recipes
This vegan no bake cookie dough cheesecake is paleo and free of refined sugars but totally loaded with taste. With a tangy-sweet cheesecake filling, reminiscent of spoonfuls of cookie dough and dotted with chocolate chips, this vegan no bake cookie dough cheesecake is the perfect vegan no bake dessert. With a chocolate chip crust and ganache topping, you’d never know this paleo no bake cookie dough cheesecake is healthy!
- 3 Tbsp. coconut flour
- 2/3 cup raw cashews
- 2 Tbsp. vegan chocolate chips
- 2 Tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. refined coconut oil (melted)
- pinch salt
- 1 1/2 cups raw cashews (soaked in hot water for 1 hour)
- 1/2 cup refined coconut oil (melted)
- 1/3 cup coconut cream (solid part only)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup or honey (use maple syrup if vegan, plus more to taste)
- 3-4 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. + 1/2 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate chips
- pinch salt
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup coconut cream (solid part only)
- 2 tsp. refined coconut oil
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- high speed blender
- 7-inch springform pan
- Make the crust: Place cashews in a dry pan over medium heat. Toast about 5 minutes or until golden and fragrant on all sides. Remove from pan and let cool slightly.
- Combine all crust ingredients in a blender or food processor. Pulse until crumbly. Press mixture into the bottom of a 7-inch springform pan. Freeze for 15 minutes while you make the filling.
- Make filling: Drain soaked cashews. Combine all filling ingredients, except chocolate chips, in a blender. Process until very, very smooth, adding more honey or maple syrup to taste, if desired. Stir in chocolate chips. Pour over crust and chill until firm, about 3-4 hours.
- Make ganache: Microwave all ganache ingredients in a medium microwave-safe bowl for 60 seconds; stir very well. Microwave in 30-second bursts, stirring very well in between, until totally smooth and melted. Let cool slightly or until no longer hot but still melted. Spread over firm cookie dough cheesecake filling and return to fridge. Chill until completely firm. Carefully unmold the springform pan and serve.
- Alternately, to make the ganache, heat all ganache ingredients in a double boiler over simmering water, whisking constantly until melted. Proceed with recipe as written.
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post