Quinoa Avocado Spinach Power Salad Recipes
Easy Quinoa Power Salad with creamy avocado! One of our all-time favorite salads that’s full of energizing, plant-based goodness. (Vegan, gluten-free, oil-free)
- 1 cup quinoa (dry, uncooked)
- 2 medium avocados
- 3 oz. baby spinach (more as desired)
- 8 oz. cherry tomatoes
- 3 green onions (or finely diced red onion)
- 1-2 cloves garlic (I use 2)
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Rinse and cook quinoa according to package directions.*
- Meanwhile, roughly chop the spinach. Place in a large bowl.
- Mince garlic, and add to spinach.
- Slice the green onions, halve the cherry tomatoes, and dice the avocado.
- When quinoa is done cooking, add it to the large bowl with spinach and toss. (The heat from the quinoa will lightly wilt the spinach and mellow the garlic.)
- Add the green onions, tomatoes, red wine vinegar, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Add the avocado and lightly toss.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate to let flavors blend more.
Rated : 5 from 4 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post