Best Chia Pudding (PB&J Inspired, Paleo, Vegan) Recipes
This is the best chia pudding recipe, inspired by the back-to-school classic, PB&J. With only a few ingredients, this is the best chia pudding recipe for a reason: it’s perfectly sweet, filling, light, and refreshing, packed with flavor from the almond butter or peanut butter and sweet macerated strawberries. Such a perfect paleo chia pudding recipe or vegan chia pudding recipe!
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk (, whisked well)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond butter or peanut butter
- 1 cup strawberries (, stemmed and diced)
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- couple drops vanilla extract
- pinch salt
- half-pint jars
- Mix all chia pudding ingredients together and chill at least 1 hour or overnight. Mine was ready after only about an hour, though the seeds wont plump up quite as much.
- Meanwhile, mix together all strawberry topping ingredients and set aside. Make sure you do this at least 30 minutes ahead, up to overnight, so the berries macerate and becoming softened with delicious juice.
- When ready to serve, simply top chia pudding with strawberries and devour!
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post