Asian Garlic Green Beans Recipes
Savory Asian Garlic Green Beans are super simple and packed with flavor! A lovely side dish for your Asian-inspired meals.
- 1 pound fresh green beans
- 2 Tbsp. sesame oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 shallot
- 2 Tbsp. tamari (or soy sauce)
- Optional: sesame seeds, chopped peanuts, cashews, or slivered almonds for topping
- Trim ends off green beans. Mince garlic, and chop shallot.
- Add sesame oil to a large skillet over medium to medium-high heat. Let heat for a couple minutes until hot.
- Carefully add shallot and garlic. Heat for 20-30 seconds.
- Add green beans and stir well to coat.
- Saute until just tender, about 5-6 minutes, stirring often so garlic doesn’t burn.
- Add tamari. Toss to combine and cook 1-2 minutes.
- When serving, don’t forget the garlic/shallot pieces on the bottom of the pan – huge flavor!
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post