Whole30 Steak Salad Steakhouse-Style (Paleo) Recipes
This Whole30 steak salad (steakhouse style!) is full of protein and flavor, with cooling ranch and crispy lettuce. It’ll become one of your favorite paleo salads even after you’re done with the Whole30!
- 12 ounces sirloin steak
- Plenty of compliant Cajun seasoning ((I make this recipe), about 3 tablespoons)
- 2 tablespoons ghee
- 1 small head romaine lettuce (, washed and sliced into about 1 1/2″ slices)
- 1 Roma tomato (, diced)
- 1/3 cucumber (, diced)
- 8 eggs (, soft- or hard-boiled)
- About 1/4 cup kalamata olives
- 2 ripe avocados (, peeled and sliced)
- Ranch dressing (, using my Whole30 ranch dressing recipe)
- Season your steak very liberally with Cajun seasoning on both sides, about 1-2 tablespoon per side.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat for a few minutes, or until very hot. Add ghee and then add your steaks. Let cook, without touching or moving, 90 seconds. Flip and cook another 90 seconds.
- Remove from pan and let rest for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, assemble your salads. Slice steaks after resting and lay on top of assembled salads. Serve with homemade Whole30 ranch dressing.
Rated : 5 from 6 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post