Avocado Cilantro Sauce Recipes
Super creamy Vegan Avocado Cilantro Sauce! Easy to make, and fantastic on enchiladas, tacos, nachos, taquitos, and burritos.
- 2 avocados
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro (stems removed)
- 1/2 cup onion or shallot (roughly chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2/3 cup vegetable broth (more if needed)
- Juice from 1 lime
- 2 tsp. white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- Optional: add jalapeno, cayenne pepper, or ground chipotle for a kick!
- Place all ingredients in a food processor or blender, and blend until smooth. (If it's too thick, add a small amount of broth or water to thin to desired consistency.)
- Taste and adjust seasonings as desired. (More cumin, vinegar, lime, garlic, etc.)
Rated : 5 from 4 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post