Blueberry Muffin Smoothie Recipes
Sweet, tart blueberries with bright lemon zest and heady vanilla extract combine for the perfect smoothie take on blueberry muffins.
- 1 cup organic blueberries
- 1/2 cup full-fat plain or vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup milk or almond milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- big pinch of lemon zest ((about 1/4 teaspoon))
- 1 pitted date
- Blend all ingredients but the ice in a blender (preferably a high-speed blender like a Vitamix), adding the ice once everything is smooth. Blitz until you no longer hear chunks of ice — this will prevent the ice from melting at all and keep it ice-cold!
Rated : 5 from 4 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post