Bacon Wrapped Dates Recipes
These bacon wrapped dates are insanely addictive! They only require 2 ingredients and take just about 5 minutes to prepare, but they're one of the best ever appetizers.
- 18 dates, pitted (See Note)
- 6 slices bacon, cut into equal thirds (See Note)
- Heat oven to 425 degrees Place a wire rack over a baking sheet. Arrange the bacon slices, cut into thirds, evenly over the wire rack.
- Bake 10 minutes, or until the bacon has rendered some of its fat but is still floppy. Remove from oven and let cool slightly or until easily handled.
- Wrap each date in a piece of bacon, securing with a toothpick skewering all the way through both ends, through the bacon. Place all bacon-wrapped dates on the wire rack.
- Bake 10 minutes or until bacon is a rich, orangey-red and firm. Remove from oven and let cool a few minutes before serving.
Rated : 5 from 8 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post