Whole30 Cup Zoodles (Whole30 Lunch, Paleo, Gluten Free) Recipes
An easy Whole30 snack that’s a twist on the ramen noodles of your past. With zoodles, veggies, shrimp or other protein, an egg, and a quick savory sauce, they’re a great meal prep or lunch recipe, too.
- 5 teaspoons Whole30-compliant chicken stock concentrate (or 1 1/2 cups chicken stock)
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- salt (to taste)
- squirt of Whole30-compliant hot sauce or sriracha
- 1 small zucchini (spiralized)
- 1/4 cup frozen vegetables of your choice
- 1/4 cup frozen salad shrimp or other cooked protein
- 1 green onion (thinly sliced)
- 1 soft-boiled egg
- mason jars
- Layer ingredients in a mason jar: chicken stock concentrate, sesame oil, salt, and hot sauce go on the bottom. If using chicken stock instead of concentrate, omit the chicken stock entirely here. Put spiralized zucchini next, followed by frozen vegetables, salad shrimp, and then green onion. Top it all with a soft-boiled egg. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. If serving immediately, thaw shrimp and vegetables first.
- When ready to serve, heat 1 1/2 cups water (or chicken stock, if not using stock concentrate) to boiling. Pour over ingredients – you may not use all the water. Let sit for 30 seconds then stir. Serve.
Rated : 5 from 4 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post