Fiesta Bean Salad Recipes
Fiesta bean salad with cumin-lime dressing! Fresh, healthy, and made with two delicious varieties of beans!
- 15 oz. can garbanzo beans
- 15 oz. can black beans
- 3 roma tomatoes
- 1/2 small red onion (less to taste)
- 1/3 cup cilantro
- 1 avocado
- Optional: bell pepper, jalapeno, corn, etc.
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil (optional)
- Juice from 1 lime
- 1-2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 3/4 tsp. cumin
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Make the dressing: in a small bowl, add all ingredients and whisk to combine. Set aside.
- Rinse and drain beans. Add to a medium bowl.
- Dice tomatoes, roughly chop cilantro, and finely dice red onion. Add to the beans.
- Pour dressing over bean mixture and stir.
- Peel and dice avocado. Add it to the salad and lightly toss to combine.
- Can serve immediately or chill for at least an hour. (If not serving immediately, you can add the avocado right before serving to prevent it from browning if you wish.)
Rated : 5 from 7 votes
For more details about this recipe, please read the original post